We offer you the spectacular Rosscarbery Estuary as a backdrop to your wedding day, with views of the sea and Galley Head. And we have our very own flock of swans that love being photographed. Warren Strand is only minutes away; the perfect setting for romantic wedding photographs to be cherished for the rest of your life.
We are only one hour drive from Cork Airport and Ferry Terminals, making it easy for family and friends to fly or ferry in and share your special day.
Your wedding day is the most special and cherished day of your life and the memories will stay with you forever. We cater for one wedding per day, allowing us to devote all of our time and attention to you and your guests; ensuring your memories are even more cherished.
The Celtic Ross Wedding Team have years of experience in planning, organising and making sure you have an exceptional wedding day.
When you book your wedding with the Celtic Ross Hotel, not only do you avail of the professionalism, exceptional service and warm West Cork hospitality of our Wedding Team and staff, you also experience the West Cork Wild Atlantic Way, rugged coastline, sandy beaches and world famous Food Culture.
There are a range of outdoor activities at our doorstep. Let us help you plan your wedding weekend for out-of-town guests. Play a round of golf in Skibbereen; picnic on the beach; walk the West Cork Camino; go whale watching or moonlight kayaking on Lough Hyne. We can help you craft an unforgettable wedding experience for your guests.
Supporting local artisan producers, and sourcing, preparing and serving local produce from the seas and the countryside ofWest Cork is a passion for Executive Head Chef Graeme Campbell. You can be assured that your first meal as husband and wife will be outstanding, and a winner with all of your guests.
Whether your dream is to have a traditional grand wedding banquet followed by dancing or a low key intimate gathering of close family and friends, we can provide a venue that fits the dream. We are ideally suited to host Civil and Humanist Ceremonies in a choice of venues.
Please click here to view and download our wedding brochure
This is your day and we have created our Wedding Package to offer you the choice you desire to create your unique Wedding Day.
Please click here to view and download our wedding packages
Supporting local artisan producers, and sourcing, preparing and serving local produce from the seas and the countryside of West Cork is a passion for Executive Head Chef Graeme Campbell and Head Chef Alex Petit. When you book your Wedding with us, Graeme will make an appointment to meet with you and give the time and attention you need to help you select your Wedding Menu through a Wedding Menu Tasting, which is included with our compliments. The Wedding Meal is one of the key elements of your day, and we want to exceed your expectations.
Teresa Murphy, Celtic Ross Wedding Co-ordinator is skilled in organising, planning and delivering a Wedding experience that is individual and unique to each group. She will be with you every step of the way to your Wedding Day.
Neil Grant, General Manager, is also on hand to keep a close eye on the overall picture, ensuring everything flows seamlessly on the day. Our Wedding Team have amassed years of experience to create the most perfect and cherished day of your life.
With our Compliments
When you choose the Celtic Ross Hotel as your wedding venue in which to celebrate your life together,
we will be pleased to offer you with our compliments:
Wedding Day Preparation:
- Our experienced Wedding Expert Claire Sullivan Buttimer, will advise and guide you through every aspect of your Wedding preparation
- Complimentary mid-week overnight accommodation three months prior to your wedding for a tasting of your chosen wedding menu with wine and a relaxing massage or facial for you both in our Serenity Rooms
- Complimentary use of our Leisure Centre for 3 months prior to your wedding date
Your Wedding Day:
- Red carpet welcome on arrival for Bride & Groom with Champagne greeting
- Complimentary wedding meal for the Bride & Groom
- Classic silver candelabra set on a centerpiece mirror for all banquet tables
- Personalised menu cards and table plan
- White linen napkins and table clothes
- Complimentary chair covers with choice of sash colour
- PA System with wireless microphone for all toasts and speeches
- Use of cake knife and choice of cake stand for your wedding cake
- Special room rates for all wedding guests on the night of your wedding
- Ample car parking for your guests
- Overnight accommodation for the Bride & Groom on the night of your wedding in our Bridal Suite
- with a Champagne Breakfast
- Preferential Serenity Rooms rates available for the wedding party on the occasion of your wedding
On Your First Anniversary:
Overnight stay with dinner on the occasion of your first wedding anniversary
The Celtic Ross Hotel is ideally situated to host your wedding ceremony: whether Civil Wedding, Civil Partnership, Humanist or Blessing. The Celtic Ross Hotel is an approved civil ceremony venue. It couldn't be simpler. Your ceremony can take place in the Tower Gallery or Warren Suite: both venues overlook the estuary. Then, as a newly married couple you can choose Warren Strand, our local sandy beach, as the backdrop for your wedding photographs. If you wish to celebrate your wedding with a traditional banquet followed by dancing, or with a low key and intimate celebratory meal, we have a range or venues to select from. It couldn't be more stress-free.
There are many options our Wedding Co-ordinator would be delighted to discuss with you for your wedding day.
If you choose the Celtic Ross Hotel for your civil ceremony venue you should contact the Cork district registry office to arrange approval.
The Celtic Ross Hotel is an approved Civil Ceremony Venue.
Civil Registration Service & Civil Registrar of Marriages & Civil Partnerships
Adelaide Court, Adelaide Street, Cork
Contact: 021 4275126