Spa & Leisure Facilities at The Midleton Park Hotel
Welcome to the Midleton Park Health Club. We offer outstanding facilities and a dedicated team of fitness professionals to help you reach your personal health and fitness goals. You will be glad to hear that our club is restricted to Health Club members and hotel residents.
Our Health Club can cater for members and guests of all ages and is designed to suit the casual member to the seasoned athlete. So whether you want to soak away the stresses of the day in one of our pools, or train for your fitness goals in the gym or take part in one of our fun fitness classes, we have something for you.
Leisure Centre Facilities & Services Include:
- 18m heated deck level pool with dedicated swim lane
- Shallow children’s pool
- Spacious gym with techno gym equipment
- Sauna and steam room• Outdoor Hot Tub
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Fitness studio with a wide range of group exercise classes
- Individual free health assessment and fitness programme
- Free nutrition and diet advice
- Programmes for specific sports, events or any other goals
- Adult and children group swimming lessons and swim camp
Extensive Opening Hours:
- Monday to Friday 6am – 10pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 8am – 9pm
Kids Opening Hours:
- Monday to Friday 9am – 7pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 9am – 7pm
Under 18’s Hours
- Monday to Friday 10am – 7pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 10am – 7pm
The Wellness Centre has recently been relaunched and includes a variety of treatments including makeup, holistic, physical therapy and nutrition. A full list of treatments is available here and you can meet the new team here. Guests of the Midleton Park Hotel can avail of a 10% discount.