Luxury Wedding Hotel Dublin
The Royal Marine Hotel is considered one of the most romantic venues in Dublin with a marvelous sense of history and character found in all nooks and crannies. The hotel boasts many of the traditional features of a 19th century building including high ceilings, sophisticated detail on the cornicing and the magnificent Victorian staircase.
It All Begins Here…Weddings at the Royal Marine Hotel
Congratulations on your recent engagement. We are delighted that you are considering the Royal Marine Hotel as a venue for your special day. Here at the Royal Marine Hotel, we pride ourselves on creating memories that will last a life time. For over a century, we have been rolling out the red carpet for happy couples.
The Royal Marine Hotel provides the perfect location and setting for your elegant day with magnificent views across Dublin Bay from our Carlisle Suite. The hotel is considered one of the most romantic venues in Dublin with a marvellous sense of history and character found in all nooks and crannies. The hotel boasts many of the traditional features of a 19th Century building including high ceilings, sophisticated detail on the cornicing and magnificent Victorian staircase.
Your dream day is all about you and we will endeavour to make your dreams come true. Our dedicated team will guide you every step of the way to ensure your day is as special as you are. We will be on hand to answer any queries and to meet with you at a time that suits you to call to the hotel. Please contact one of the team to arrange an appointment and we can discuss your special day in further detail.
- Royal Pre-wedding Pampering Package in sansanaSPA for the Bride & Groom Please speak to your Co-Ordinator for full details
- Complimentary overnight stay in one of our Presidential Suites for the couple
- Complimentary menu tasting for the couple
- Special accommodation rates for your bridal party and wedding guests
- Designated wedding co-ordinator
- Complimentary car parking for all your guests
- Arrivals reception all guests served in our private Pavillion Lounge, private Martello Lounge or *manicured lawns *(weather permitted)
- Complimentary anniversary dinner & accommodation on your 1st Wedding Anniversary
- We provide the award winning Moposa wedding planning service free of charge to all couples to assist with planning your special day.
- Red carpet arrival with a glass of champagne for the Bride & Groom
- Choice of centrepieces - Elegant fresh roses with mirror bases and tea lights or candelabras
- Complimentary Damask chair covers with a burgundy sash
- Personalised table plan & menus
- Use of traditional cake stand & knife
- Microphone for speeches & toast
- Residents have complimentary use of the Pier Health Club
- Luxurious surroundings for perfect pictures of your special day
The Royal Marine Hotel is fully registered and certified as a venue for Civil Ceremonies. Ceremonies can be hosted on the hotels lawns overlooking Dublin Bay (weather permitted)
Plan your civil ceremony accordingly with a range of options and suites of various sizes that can accommodate large civil ceremonies or more intimate civil ceremonies. We would be delighted to assist you in anyway with holding your Civil Ceremony here in the hotel followed by your wedding celebration.
Our experienced team have assisted with Civil Ceremonies for many years and we will ensure that every last detail is seen to.
National Maritime Museum of Ireland
Located directly adjacient to the Royal Marine Hotel is the Maritime Museum. The National Maritime Museum of Ireland is an approved venue for Civil Ceremonies and a perfect location if you are thinking of having a civil cermony in Dublin. The 178 year old former Mariners Church is within walking distant of the hotel and a truely unique venue if you are looking for something special. Please contact the team at the Museum if you have any questions at all & they will be delighted to speak with you further.