Bars & Restaurants
Bars and Restaurants
Liberty Tree Restaurant
The Liberty Tree Restaurant is located on the 4th Floor affording stunning views of the rolling Carlow countryside. The ambience in the restaurant exudes warmth and friendliness providing diners with a vast range of delicious cuisine to choose from. There is no need to look any further for a restaurant with this gem right on the doorstep. Offering a bill of fare centred on modern, fresh and homemade cuisine using only best ingredients, all locally sourced where possible. The quality of our delicious menus ensures we maintain our commitment to excellence in food and service. Talbot Hotel Carlow residents can enjoy a full buffet style breakfast in the Liberty Tree Restaurant as follows:
• Breakfast served Monday to Friday from 7.00am – 10.00am
• Breakfast served Saturday & Sunday from 7.30am – 10.30am
Those staying at the Talbot Hotel Carlow on packages inclusive of dinner can enjoy a delicious 4 Course Dinner Menu as follows:
• Dinner served Monday to Thursday from 6.00pm – 9.00pm
• Dinner served Friday to Sunday 6.00pm-9.30pm
Non- residents of the hotel are very welcome to dine at the Liberty Tree Restaurant and advance reservation is highly advised to avoid disappointment.
Corries Bar & Bistro
Corries Bar & Bistro is a favourite with locals and residents alike. Visitors will experience a friendly and relaxed atmosphere in the contemporary and comfortably designed spacious lounge. Delicious home cooked bistro style dishes are available throughout the day and entertainment is provided at the weekend to create the perfect atmosphere.
We are delighted to reward customers dining in Corries Bar & Bistro through our loyalty program and earn €20 Talbot Cash to spend in the Talbot Hotel Carlow! Pick up your card today!
Corries Bar & Bistro offers an excellent choice of food, drink, friendly service with a smile and a variety of entertainment, perfect for an evening of dining in Carlow. Delicious carvery lunches are served daily or choose from our extensive bar menu boasting the very best in traditional Irish food and drink.
Food Options at Corries Bar & Bistro
• Selection of coffees and teas served everyday throughout the day from 9am. Choose from a wide selection of snacks to include scones, muffins, homemade cookies and more.
• Carvery Lunch served Monday to Saturday from 12.00pm – 2.30pm.
• Carvery Lunch served Sunday from 12.00pm – 4pm.
• Bar Food Menu served Monday to Saturday from 2.30pm – 9.30pm.
• Bar Food Menu served Sunday from 4.30pm – 9.30pm with an exquisite array of cuisine and food and drink.