Visiting Cork has never been easier than with Cork City Bus Tours. Take in the sights of Cork, from our open top Hop on Hop off bus tour that includes sights such as Shandon Bells, Cork City Gaol, the English Market, University College Cork and much more…
Cork Day Tours offers high quality, reasonably-priced sightseeing tours to West Cork and Mizen Penninsula and The Ring of Kerry.
CORK CITY TOUR
• Buy your ticket on board (Cash payment only) or online if using a credit/debit card.
• 24 Hour unlimited hop on/hop off.
• Create your own itinerary and spend the time you wish at each hop off location with our non-stop loop.
• The Recorded Tour commentary is in English and is informative and a fun way to discover the city’s history architecture & culture
• Join the tour at Kent Railway Station or near the main bus station allowing you to make the most of your time in the City.
Experience Cork city and enjoy visits to the must-see attractions in this vibrant city. Your tour begins in the heart of Cork city at the Grand Parade and location of the world-famous English Market. Hop off at the next stop for St. Patrick’s Street shopping district home to local and international brands plus restaurants and Cafes. Travel onwards to the Victorian Quarter and connect to local rail services including Cobh at Kent Station.
View our City Hall and continue towards Shandon and try your hand at ringing the bells when you stop at Shandon Cathedral. Take a trip back in time and visit the old Cork City Gaol (Jail) which opened in 1824. Take a walk around the campus of University College Cork (UCC) including the beautiful quadrangle and stone buildings. Lastly visit the Gothic Revival St. Finbarre’s Cathedral and try to spot our “Golden Angel”.
Ring of Kerry
Our blockbuster tour, the Ring of Kerry trip will take you on a magical journey through Ireland’s famous Kingdom. You will experience the extremes of the Wild Atlantic Way, the epic beauty of Ireland’s highest mountain ranges and the vibrant buzz of bustling Killarney town.
Take a day trip to remember with a visit to Ireland’s most South-westerly point and view the dramatic cliff scenery of Mizen Head. Along the way you will see some of Ireland’s great beauty in the West Cork region, noted for its rugged peninsulas, beaches, villages and towns.