Visit Belfast and Enjoy All This Great City Has to Offer.
VISIT BELFAST AND ENJOY ALL THIS FANTASTIC CITY HAS TO OFFER.
Belfast is a great place to visit with excellent shopping, lively restaurants and a wide selection of theatres, cinemas and clubs. Visit the SSE Arena where you can explore the exciting interactive attraction W5 or take in an Ice Hockey game at the home of the famous Belfast Giants!
Or if you'd like to escape from the city, why not visit the beautiful Antrim Coast and The Giant's Causeway, one of the region’s most stunning sights, and only an hour's drive from the city.
- Titanic Experience Belfast – the worlds largest Titanic attraction overlooking the famous shipyard.
- St George's Market- more than 100 years old, open Friday to Sunday for tasty food and bargain hunting!
- Take a drive out of the city to view some of Ireland's most stunning landscapes- Giants Causeway and The Antrim Coast.
- Visit W5- the exciting interactive attraction at The SSE Arena where you'll have a great time while unravelling some of the mysteries of science, technology and engineering- great for kids and all the family!
- Belfast Historical Tours & Pub Tours.
- Balfast Zoo.
- Take in a show at on of these great theatre's: Grand Opera House, Lyric Theatre, Waterfront Hall.
- Bushmills Distillery
- The See Arena- one of Ireland's biggest visitor and entertainment attractions, home to the Belfast Giants.
- The Grand Opera House.
- The filming locations for one of television’s most popular productions Game of Thrones.
- Glens of Antrim.
- Carrick–a–Rede Rope Bridge.
GOLF COURSES: Malone, Royal Belfast, Royal County Down, Royal Portrush
OUR BELFAST HOTELS
Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments. Located in the exclusive Malone Road & fashionable Lisburn Road area of Belfast. At the end of a demanding day of sightseeing, relax in the stylish surroundings of this property.